Let’s take a peek into my goodie bags:
- CP Korean Vegetable Mandoo *NEW (SGD 6.90)
Healthy-tasting & juicy, the Korean dumpling is a mixture of fresh vegetables within perfectly textured skin.
- CP Shrimp #Mandoo *NEW (SGD 6.90)
Filled with tasty shrimps, the CP Shrimp Mandoo is a savoury & irresistible Korean-style dumpling.
- CP Chicken #Gyoza - Original Japanese-style dumpling with great taste & aroma.
400G – (SGD 5.90), 200G – (SGD 3.90); exclusive to 7 Eleven.
CP's Appetizing CP Chicken Gyoza some time ago & they were delicious too. Simply spin the dumplings with some Spinach & you’ll get a delicious dish fit for entertaining. I was extremely delighted to receive another two packs of the gyozas this time.
- CP Breaded Fish in Tamarind Sauce with Jasmine Rice (SGD 4.50) - An authentic recipe from Thai kitchen, a fried fish meat with fresh herbs & spices in a savoury tamarind sauce.
- CP Teriyaki Chicken with Rice (SGD 4.50) - Sweet, deeply marinated teriyaki chicken served with Thai Fragrant Jasmine Rice.
- CP Spaghetti with Chicken Sauce (SGD 4.50) - Al dente spaghetti in chicken sauce for an Italian-inspired meal.
- CP Stir-Fried Chicken & Basil with Rice (SGD 4.50)
Quintessentially Thai with tasty spicy goodness, the fried chicken & basil would be sure to fire up your taste buds.
- CP Chicken Green Curry with Rice (SGD 4.50)
Authentically Thai with chicken breast from our own farms, coconut milk, green chilli & Kaffir lime leaves - all served on the bed of Jasmine rice.
The addition of kaffir lime leaves gave the fish dish a nice fragrance when eaten. The fish in the tamarind sauce was nice & sweet, but somehow lacked the sourish tinge. One thing we’ve both noted & agreed was the quality of the Jasmine rice. I’m real fussy when it comes to rice as I really dislike those lumpy & soggy ones. The rice in the CP Ready Meals were all evenly cooked, & quality of rice itself is pretty high. We love every grain of it! You can tell that #CPfoods pay attention even to the basics of the starch.
- CP Vegetarian Yakisoba (SGD 2.95) - Classic Japanese stir-fried noodles cooked in sweet, and soya sauce, mixed with fresh vegetables & shitake mushrooms.
- CP Vegetarian Stir-Fried Holy Basil with Rice (SGD 2.95) - Created from original famous Thai dish: stir-fried Thai basil leaves, fresh vegetables, & red bird-eye chilli with rice.
- *NEW CP Shrimp Burger (SGD 2.80) - Filled with succulent shrimps, feast on the CP Shrimp Burger for a twist on the ordinary burger.
- *NEW CP Teriyaki Chicken Burger (SGD 2.80) - Tasty chicken patty marinated with popular teriyaki sauce for a full lip-smacking meal.
After seeing so many of CP Appetizers & Ready Meals, what’s your pick? Are you already salivating? Have you tried any of them?
Thank you CP Foods, for these wonderful treats!