Thanks to Louise for the invitation, I'm joining her party with my Cheesy Spaghetti Carbonara. So let’s #CelebrateNationalPastaMonth, & dig into this cheesy pasta for a satisfying Italian meal.
150g Streaky Bacon
200g fresh White Mushrooms
1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
3 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
½ tbsp Butter
½ cup Water
Fresh ground Black Pepper
- Rinse mushrooms & slice thinly.
- Heat oil & fry ½ portion of bacon till crispy. Drain & set aside.
- Cook pasta accordingly to instructions on package. Do not cook till pasta turns soft. Drain & stir in ½ tbsp of butter (optional).
- Sautéed remaining bacon till fragrant. Add pasta & mix well. Stir in cheese, water, then mushrooms.
- Season with pepper & top with fresh parsley. Serve your al dente Cheesy Spaghetti Carbonara hot.