Tasty Nando’s Peri-Peri Garlic Baked Wings ever since, & kept returning to #Nandos to stock up on their yummy sauces.
sponsored home make-over by Nippon Paint.
1 kg large Prawns (de-shelled)
1 Red Capsicum
1 Yellow Capsicum
Handful of Baby Carrots
1 large Onion
1 bottle of Nando’s Garlic Peri-Peri Sauce
½ tsp of Bicarbonate Soda
1 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
2 tsp Minced Garlic
½ cup Water
- Rinse prawns & mix well with bicarbonate soda to achieve a succulent bite. Marinate prawns with ¼ bottle of sauce for at least 2 hrs.
- Cut & rinse broccoli thoroughly. Blanch in boiling water & drain. Transfer vegetables to serving plate.
- Remove skin from onion. Rinse & slice thinly. Cut vegetables into desired shapes & sizes.
- Heat pan & sautéed onions & garlic till fragrant.
- Add prawns & stir fry. Pour in water & the rest of the sauce.
- Add carrots, capsicum, & simmer for about 5 mins.
- Add zucchini & simmer for another 2 mins.
- Transfer your succulent stir-fried prawns onto serving plate & you’ll have a mouth-watering Nando’s Peri-Peri Garlic Prawns With Vegetables! Enjoy!
Other Nando’s Reads: