I’d a party last week, & so I scurried around to look for the perfect gummies for my flower bouquet. As I was my first attempt, I just bought 2 small bags in case I didn’t succeed.
Be warned! The background of what's coming up next can be very disturbing & distracting! Please focus on the bouquet of flowers instead.........
That aside, I’m very honoured when I was approached by Munch Ministry for an interview recently. You may have heard of #MunchMinistry if you’re a #HappyCallPan user. Set up by 2 wonderful mummies, Louisa Loh & Pauline Wong, the community is all about home cooking. So do hop over to their site after you’ve finished going through the gummies steps, to read all about my culinary adventures + couple of my signatures recipes.
Flower Gummies - what you’ll need:
Plastic wrappers (5” x 5”)
Vase & Decorative Papers (optional)
- Insert stick into yellow gummy.
- Place wrapper onto palm or bowl. Put yellow gummy in the center. Pick 6 gummies & place them side by side forming the petals.
- If using bowl, remove the gummies carefully & place them on a flat surface. Gather the wrapper together & tape around it to seal the flower.
- Tada! Your #FlowerGummy is completed! Told you it's easy, isn't it?
- Continue with the rest & place them all in a vase to form a bouquet of flowers.
Luxury Haven In Homecooks Spotlight! Hop over to Munch Ministry to read all about it & check out their recipes!
Read about my other interviews: