That being said, yet many are not quite receptive to its smell & taste, including myself. Personally, I rarely drink BRAND'S® Essence of Chicken straight up from the bottle. I would either warm it up, or use it to make a soup or a dish just to disguise the taste. These methods worked well for me. In fact, pouring the #EssenceOfChicken into a chicken soup makes a good health tonic, or steaming a chicken & then pouring the essence over it turns it into a yummy dish.
For the last year, I've been hearing more about BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken through social media sites like their Facebook Page. Hence, I decided to conduct a mini poll among few of my foodie friends just see how others are taking their #BrandsEssenceOfChicken.
Black Truffle “Tartufo” Risotto. The risotto was one of the best I’ve ever tasted! Being a huge fan of the luxurious truffle, I decided to recreate this dish by making an Asian version & replacing #truffles with mushrooms & truffle oil instead. Crazy ideas soon formed, & I thought adding BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken into the rice may just work since it has a hint of deep bitter taste. I happened to have a bag of Japanese rice, which shares some similarities since short- grain rice is usually used to make risotto.
1 Bottle BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken
½ cup Japanese short-grain rice
60g Shitake Mushroom
100ml Chicken Broth
½ Small Onion
½ tsp minced Garlic
½ tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
½ tsp Pan Salt
- Separate shitake stem from body, & gently scrap off the outer layer from stem. Rinse.
- Dice shitake & blend well. It’s ok to leave some small bites.
- Remove skin from onion & wash thoroughly. Dice.
- Heat oil & sautéed onions. Add garlic half-way through & sautéed till fragrant but not brown.
- Rinse rice & soak for at least 30 mins for it to absorb the water. Drain well. Add salt, ingredients, & pour broth & chicken essence into rice & cook. Make sure you stir when it’s half-way through.
- When ready, drizzle #TruffleOil & serve your tasty BRAND'S® Essence Of Chicken Mushroom “Risotto” With Truffle Oil hot! Bon Appetit!
Before cooking this yummy rice, I actually posted a pix of my blended mushrooms & a bottle of BRAND'S® Essence Of Chicken to see if anyone can guess what I would be making with the essence. Here are some really interesting answers:
- Chicken essence shrimp
- Chicken essence otak
- Steamed egg with chicken essence
- Chicken essence with minced meat
- Chicken essence milk tea
- Chicken essence cookie or biscuits
- Season into chicken wings for BBQ
- Add to do a chicken flavor brown sauce for chicken chop.
These FB friends are so imaginative! Which idea do you like best? How do you normally drink your chicken essence? Is there anything you're looking forward from BRAND'S®?
BRAND'S® Essence of Chicken is an extract from high quality chicken in an easily digestible form. Its unique flavour & freshness are derived from its intricate extraction process. This includes putting the tonic through high temperatures & having each individual bottle vacuum-sealed.
BRAND'S® Essence of Chicken is a holistic, all-natural, ready-to-drink product that is free of fats, cholesterol & preservatives. It provides you with the daily nutrients required for health maintenance, mental alertness & health benefits according to your body's needs.
Register now for your free membership to BRAND'S® exclusive events & more!