Clinique kindly let me bring a guest, I was keen to catch up with my friend even on a family day. It was my first visit to #BuonaTerra, an Italian restaurant located along Scotts Road.
“Clinique is consistently researching new ingredients & technology to modernize its products & ensure clients receive the maximum benefits. The world has changed since DDML was launched in 1968, & consumers need more from their daily moisturizer. As a leader in the skin care industry, it’s Clinique’s duty to provide a solution.
We work closely with our formulating dermatologists Dr. David & Dr. Catherine Orentreich to learn about people’s current skin care needs. Their patients have noted skin sensitivities caused by environmental assaults that the doctors have diagnosed as a weaken skin barrier. Clinique treats dermatological concerns so it was our duty to reformulate the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion in order to help skin keep in the healthy essentials & better resist environmental influences.”
#Clinique products are Allergy Tested. What is the difference between “hypo-allergenic” and “allergy tested?”
“Although the word hypoallergenic appears on many beauty products, there's no agreement on what it really means which is why we set our own standards for ensuring skin's comfort. All Clinique skin care products are allergy tested by a medical research organization under a dermatologist’s supervision. Each formula is tested on 600 people twelve times for a total of 7,200 applications. If a single one of those 600 shows an allergic reaction, the formula is rejected.”
- #Phytofix - a blend of sunflower seed cake, barley extract & cucumber fruit extract that helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier, imparting resilience & resistance to environmental stresses.
The New Moisturizing Ingredients:
- #HyaluronicAcid - used in dermatology & medicine for years, & is proven effective in helping skin hold onto moisture for improved hydration.
- #Glycerin - a well-known humectant that attracts moisture to skin. Considered highly “hygroscopic,” it absorbs water from the surrounding air.
- #Urea - is a naturally occurring component in the production of skin’s own natural moisturizing factor (NMF). NMF ingredients mimic the function of healthy skin.
- To be very accessible to all.
- To encourage trial to enjoy its enhanced results.
- The price is not of any hindrance to buy.
- To reinforceits skincare authority status.
- Alignment of retail price to travel retail (duty-free).
Thank you Clinique, for the delightful morning!
Are you a Clinique fan? Which items are you currently using now? With the price tag of just SGD 28 for a 50ml, how encouraged are you to try the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ when they launch this July 11?