Kitchen Tips To Store Your Messy Plastic Bags, using them for our trash disposal & how you can store them neatly. With this tutorial which I'm gonna show you, you'll be able to #recycle these plastic bags into beautiful flowers too!
Steps to Flower Crafts:
- Cut the plastic bags into 6” x 4” rectangles. Adjust the sizes according to size preferences. You may use just 1 sheet to fold it outwards, or……Stack up a few sheets for thicker effects.
- Next, flip the sheet over; the fold is now at the top.
- Turn the fold downwards & repeat the steps until the end; just like you’re folding a paper fan in zig-zag pattern.
- Snip off both ends like a sharp arrow pointing upwards for a #Carnation.
- Or, cut it round if you wanna make a #Rose. See the difference?
- Use a string or wire to tie in the middle.
- If you want the flower to look prettier, add the pollen by tying it together with the wire at this point.
- Open up the flower by pulling the sheet apart.
- Here's your beautiful stalk of Rose!
- Add leaves to beautify your flower :)
Giveaway is Open to All Worldwide! Here’re the Prizes:
- Giveaway begins 24 Jun 2013 & ends on 5 Jul 2013 @ 12 am. Results will be announced within a week.
- Giveaway is Open to All Worldwide!
- Use the Rafflescopter tool below to share the Giveaway photo on Facebook. Make sure the same Giveaway pix appears correctly on your wall, & it's set to 'Public' after sharing so we can verify.
- If you do not have a Facebook a/c, share on your Google+.
- No notification will be sent to winner, so please look out for announcement here or in Facebook. Make sure you Follow This Blog Via Email (right-hand side of the blog) & have the announcement delivered right into your mailbox!
- Winners will have 48 hrs to acknowledge his/her winning in the comment box, or another winner will be selected.
- No further emails will be entertained once the winner has exceeded the 48 hrs as spelt out in the rules, especially when another winner has been announced. It is the participant’s responsibility to check the announcement of the giveaway result.
80th Birthday, Ageing Gracefully, check out how these group of old folks are making use of their retirement life & live life to the fullest!