Nando’s Peri-Peri Garlic Sauce!! I just had to be a temptress in #Facebook. Pretty good response, eh?
12 Chicken Mid-Wings (500g)
125ml Nando’s Peri-Peri Garlic
5 small Red Potatoes
Handful of Baby Carrots
1 bulb of Garlic (peeled & smashed)
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Few droplets of Tenderizer (optional)
1 tsp Parsley flakes
1 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Salt
Dash of pepper
1 cup Water
- Rinse the chicken wings & drain well. Marinate with 50ml of peri-peri sauce, pinch of salt & tenderizer for at least 3hrs. Best overnite.
- Peel & rinse onion. Cut into slices.
- Scrub & wash potatoes well. Remove any “eyes” from potatoes. Keep skin intact & cut into fours or smaller if you prefer.
- Lay baking tray with foil & throw in vegetables. Add in parsley, garlic, oil, butter, water, salt, pepper & 50ml of peri-peri sauce. Mix well.
- Preheat oven at 250°C, temperature varies with different oven. I’m using a convection oven, so max is at 250°C. #Bake vegetables for about 10 mins. Stir the veg.
- Lay chicken wings neatly & bake in the oven for 10 mins.
- Drain sauce into bowl & add about 10ml of peri-peri sauce. Mix well. Turn the wings over & pour the sauce evenly. Bake for another 10 mins. Repeat the steps twice to achieve the texture you desire or till golden brown.
- Place your favourite salad on a serving plate & top with the juicy Nando’s Peri-Peri Garlic Baked Wings!. Drizzle sauce on dish & add more fiery sauces if needed!