BellaBox, I get beauty surprises on a monthly basis like this one at BellaBox Packs A Punch With Cannes Film Festival Celebration! & my #beauty #samples are stacking up as well as those empty boxes.
2nd tier – Elizabeth Arden samples
3rd tier – Skincare products
Bottom tier – Shampoo & Bath Gels etc
Only the 2nd tier is fixed to the "stand", the rest are removable. You can see from the pix I've brought down the top tier of make-up samples for photo-taking.
* Tips: Put those heavy items in the bottom tier to add weight to hold the box firmly. Lighter items go to the top so the box won’t “sink”. Reserve the 3rd tier for those taller items!
- Using ruler for more accurate measurement, make 2 markings on the bottom length of the cover (one with BellaBox logo). This is for the top “stand” to slot in 2 boxes later.
- Poke through the markings using a screw. Do the same for another cover, but this time on the top length. This is to make the bottom “stand”. *Make sure the logo is facing the correct way. (see storage box pix with BellaBox logos above).
- Make another 2 markings, but this time on the inside of the box itself.
- Insert 2 screws into the box.
- Next, push it through the BellaBox cover that you’ve already punched the holes earlier.
- Now, push it through another cover to make the “stand”. Make sure your screws are long enough to go through all 3 boxes.
- Here’s the completed job of the “stand” with a single tier to give you an idea. You only need to connect 1 box & simply slot in the 3 other boxes into the “stand” & you’re done!
- Recycle those ribbons you’ve been keeping & start decorating your box.