50g Shimeji Mushrooms
1 slice of Thai Lime
1 Chilli Padi (Bird’s eye chilli)
1 sprig of fresh Parsley
Pinch of Parsley flakes
Pinch of Blackpepper
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Garlic
½ tsp Ginger Paste
Dash of White wine
Dash of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 250°C, depending on your oven temperature.
- Marinate fish with salt, pepper, garlic, ginger & parsley flakes for about 30 mins.
- Cut parchment into half & grease paper with butter leaving the sides untouched. Line tray with paper. Mix mushrooms & parsley leaves with butter & place onto paper.
- Place fish on top. Add sliced chilli, lime, more parsley.
- Drizzle wine & olive oil, & wrap it up neatly.
- Bake for about 10 mins & remove to check. Stick a toothpick & if it goes through easily, fish is cooked. Enjoy your aromatic Baked Halibut With An Asian Twist! Start shopping & #cookforfamily now!