Face Hut uses skin care products from South Africa & mineral cosmetics from USA. They also provide services like make over, facial treatment & lymphatic drainage massage.
The Treatment Steps:
- Pre-cleansing – Hydrating Exfoliating Masque, followed by a Bellabaci cupping massage.
- Secondary cleansing – Remove excess impurities with cleansing gel & Alpha Toner Forte to adjust PH level.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – Using essential oil on lymph nodes & meridian points with acupressure massage.
- Vitamin Treatment – Bellabaci cupping + deep tissue massage using Vitamin A, C & E body oil.
- Algae Hydrating Mask – Applying thick layer of mask for about 20 mins.
- Complete the steps above with toner, & moisturizing sunblock to round-up the facial.
I was skeptical about having a cupping therapy on my face as traditional cupping session can be real painful & sore; plus I’ve a really low threshold of pain. I was surprised at how gentle & comfortable it was on my face. I’ve to admit that it was a little painful when the cup moved to my arms. Ivy explained that it’s because there’s more “flesh” in that area. She also explained while cupping is good to tackle concerns such as cellulite, it can be real painful especially if done on our bums.
Just go & experience the unique cupping treatment. The cupping facial is said to improve your blood circulation & the treatment pumps your skin with a cocktail of vitamins. The use of these Bellabaci cups also help with lymphatic drainage as well as relieving very tight, sore muscles. So if you're feeling stressed out, get relaxed with this Bellabaci massage using silicone cups. Rating: ★★★★☆
Bonus: Luxury Haven Readers will get additional 5 FREE Facials upon signing the above pkg!
* Pls note that pricing on their site is outdated.
Face Hut Pte Ltd
211 Holland Avenue
Holland Road Shopping Centre
Tel: +65 6466-1827