A Set Lunch at Tokyo Grand China will set you back at ¥4,200/pax. Take a look at the dishes I had & let me know your thoughts......
Orange Blossoms Shredded Pork With Capsicums (花开富贵肉丝)
Food that afternoon were reasonably good, except for the Shark's Fin which was pathetic & too spicy. Love the Shredded Pork most as the meat was tender & especially tasty with those crunchy Capsicums.
View up there was fantastic as all the seats were facing the windows, offering the patrons a picturesque city view. Rating: ★★★★☆
After lunch, I was off to Burberry Blue Label. This is one stop you mustn't miss when you visit Japan. If you're a fan of Burberry, you'll know what I mean when you see these prices:
Don't you just love those prices! Check out the locations & more in my previous write-ups:
Tokyo Grand China
Shiodome City Center Building 41F
Higashi Shinbashi 1-5-2,
- JR Yamanote line: 3-min walk from SHIODOME exit of Shinbashi Stn.
- Tokyo Metro Ginza line: 3-min walk from Exit ＃2 of Shinbashi Stn.
- Toei Asakusa line: 2-min walk from the Shiodome(Shiosite) exit in Shinbashi Stn.
- Toei Oedo line: 1-min walk from JR Yurikamome & Shinbashi station exit at Shiodome Stn.
- Yurikamome monorail: 1-min walk from Shinbashi Stn.