Admiring Nature in Fukuoka though short, but it was another fruitful trip as I managed to find some good buys in the expensive city.
Magical Christmas At Home, I cooked the Mentaiko, Pork & Pickled Vegetables Spaghetti (明太子と豚からし高菜スパゲッティ) as the main course for my dinner. My family of three enjoys this pasta dish & I hope you'll like it too.
2 Mentaiko sacs
150g Sukiyaki Pork belly
4-5 tbsp Takana
1 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive oil
1 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Goma sauce
1 tbsp Mirin
1 tsp Teriyaki
1 tsp minced Garlic
Dash of Pepper
Seaweed for topping
- Rinse pork belly & cut into stripes.
- Marinate with teriyaki & pepper for about an hour. Set side.
- Remove mentaiko from its sac by using a spoon to scrap it out & set aside.
- Cook pasta accordingly to instructions on package. Drain & mix with butter to prevent pasta from sticking together.
- Heat pan & sautéed garlic. Stir-fry pork till ¾ cooked.
- Add pasta, mirin & takana. Mix well.
- Stir in goma sauce & dish up pasta onto serving plates.
- Top your pasta with the seaweed & mentaiko, & you're ready to serve your delicious Japanese Mentaiko, Pork & Pickled Vegetables Spaghetti!