Magical Christmas At Home, I made these Baked Hotate Mentaiyaki (帆立の明太焼き) & my son simply couldn't get enough of the scallops.
5 large Scallops with Shells
2 Mentaiko sacs
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
1 tbsp Lemon juice
Mozzarella Cheese for topping
- Clean scallops & shells thoroughly to remove dirt & dry well.
- Preheat oven at 220°C.
- Remove mentaiko from its sac by using a spoon to scrap it out.
- Mix mentaiko with mayo, lemon juice.
- Spread them on scallops & top with cheese.
- Bake for about 10 mins or till golden brown. Serve hot!
Other popular scallop recipes here: