NuNaturals Returns With A Bigger Stevia Giveaway @ Luxury Haven! I feel so blissful playing Santarina this X'mas, bringing joy to my readers. So who are the lucky 4?
- Raksha Kamat of Bangalore
- Reana Claire of Malaysia
- Amelia Thong of Malaysia
- Bebe Lee of Singapore
- Winners, please acknowledge this post within 48 hrs or another winner will be selected. No email notification will be sent. Upon receiving your comments below, I'll fwd your details to NuNaturals for them to ship your prize.
(Serves half an ice-cube box of Granita)
15g Matcha Powder (adjust portion according to personal preference of richness)
1 tray of Ice cubes
11/2 tbsp Honey
Top with Pure Liquid Chocolate NuStevia & silver balls
- Sift matcha powder, for the same reason bakers sift flour before using. The static electricity in the air encourages powders to stick together & form clumps. Sifting matcha evens it out & allows it blend better into your recipe.
- For best results, mix matcha powder with hot water first, then stir in honey. * If the water is too hot, matcha will turn bitter.
- Pour matcha mixture & milk into a blender. Add ice cubes & blend well.
- Transfer into ice-cube box & freeze it. Stir the granita occasionally.
- Serve ganita by scrapping it using a spoon.
- Scoop them into party glasses & add droplets of Pure Liquid Chocolate NuStevia, then top with silver balls.