4 pcs. of Beef cheek, 100g each
600g of Pumpkin
80g of Black truffle, chopped
200ml of Red wine
600ml of Vegetable stock
40g of Rosemary, chopped
40g of Thyme, chopped
40g of Parsley, chopped
40g of Garlic, chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
- Poach the beef cheeks for 3 hours at 90°C with 100ml of red wine & 100ml of stock & keep it completely covered.
- Bake the pumpkin with the skin at 90°C for 40 minutes.
- Separate the flesh from the skin & reduce to puree.
- Reduce the remaining red wine.
- Mix the pumpkin puree & chopped black truffle & plate it together with the beef cheeks.
- Sprinkle the chopped herbs & garlic & red wine reduction to serve. Bon Appetite!
Chef Diego Chiarini's Prawns Coated with Celery Recipe,
Dark Chocolate Soup With Cardamom & Expresso Coffee to electrify your guests! Have fun & here's wishing you Happy 2013!!