Here are some tips for a invigorating bath:
- Use one capful of Kneipp Herbal Bath Oil for each bath. For best results, bathing time should never exceed 15 to 20 minutes.
- Most Kneipp bath therapy starts with water that is body temperature or slightly warmer (98.6°–104°F).
- Sleep inducing, relaxing baths should be a little cooler, (97°–98°F) & it is advisable to take a warmer bath (102°–104°F) with the onset of a cold or when suffering from rheumatism.
- Never bathe if you have a fever, & baths that are too hot put a strain on the circulatory system.
- A foot bath or partial bath is recommended when suffering from cardiac conditions or cold & flu.
- After a bath, replenish skin by massaging the body with Kneipp Body Lotion or Body Oil. This helps the skin to regain its natural pH balance & form a protective layer.
Kneipp Bath Salts came in time just for my trip to Japan.
Infused with essential oils, Kneipp Mineral Bath Salts are alkaline free, preservative free, dermatologist tested, bathtub friendly (leaves tub clean) & skin friendly. Activated by hot water, Bath Salts help build resistance to daily aggressions, exfoliate, tone & increase elasticity of the skin. Taking a Kneipp salt bath relieves the discomfort of minor aches & pains, relaxes tired muscles, refreshes the body & can promote a restful, sound sleep.
Kneipp Bath Salts are a great way to detoxify. The salts bind protein on the surface of the skin & form a layer that prevents the dissipation of heat from the body. The salt then promotes perspiration & the bodyʼs toxins are eliminated in sweat. This opens the pores & allows the body to absorb minerals & trace elements (Rosemary & Juniper are specific herbs that promote the detoxification process).
This concentrated bath treatment helps soothe tired & sore muscles. This herb formed the legendary “magic wreath” which Romans used to ward off evil spirits. Juniper, an evergreen shrub, helps rid the body of toxins & stimulates circulation. It also relieves tension & stress. Juniper is known to have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Use Juniper after sports or any strenuous activity where you are anticipating sore muscles or tiredness due to over-exertion. Kneipp Thermal Spring Juniper Bath Salt is made with pure & natural thermal brine salt as well as valuable essential oils of rosemary, wintergreen, & juniper. Benefits tired & strained muscles.
Kneipp Thermal Spring Salt is made with pure & natural thermal brine salt as well as valuable essential oils of Eucalyptus. Eucalyptus oil from an evergreen tree, stimulates & helps relieve sinuses especially during cold & flu season. Use Eucalyptus when you feel feel a cold or flu coming. The signs could be chills, stuffy nose, head congestion, general tiredness. It is also helpful during allergy season & can be cooling in summer.
When you feel the first signs of a cold coming on, take a foot bath with increasing temperature. Dip both feet into a bowl filled with warm water of about 95° F. Add one sachet of Eucalyptus Thermal Spring Salt & continue to add hot water to increase the temperature. After 15 mins, water temperature should be 104° F. Soak 5 more mins in water before towelling off your legs. Relax in your bed for 20 mins for maximum benefit of your therapeutic foot soak. * This method should not be used by persons with vascular conditions.
The above Kneipp products are only available at Guardian Paragon:
- The bath salt 60g, S$3.90
- The bath oil, S$24.90
Other Kneipp Reviews:
- Kneipp Healthy Feet Collection + Giveaway!!
- Promoting Good Health With Kneipp's Food Supplements
- Luxury Haven's Kneipp 3rd Giveaway: Arnica Body Massage Oil & Warming Foot Balm!
- Kneipp Almond Blossom for Dry & Sensitive Skin + Giveaway Worth Over S$400!!
- Try Kneipp Quality Bath, Body & Tea Products Today!