Three fashion mortals made a collective decision that three is better than one. These three individualistic minds who have seen the world of fashion decided fate brought them where they are now; with Ooma as their destination.
Mortal one; A Hole In One
Women admirer. Nothing beats being blown away by beautiful ladies who recognize their curves & pick fitted dresses with elegant waists, sumptuous layers & expert tailoring.
Mortal two; Soho Doll
Talented with the seventh sense of building up closets of classics & quirks for different personalities & shapes.
Mortal three; Dr Hue
Devil is in the detail & runs in his blood. Having operated a family business of apparel manufacturing for ten years trained him to have a palette of well-designed ensembles. Ooma is a private icon that has travelled the world & gets affordable.
Together the trio hope you enjoy wearing these urban pieces as much as they like to create them!
Well, thanks to Ooma, I've selected my favourite two outfits:
My height: 1.64m
Clothing Size: M
I think the clothes fit me well & I look pretty good in them. What do you think? Do you like what I've picked? This collection focuses on romance & quirk, perfect for the cosmopolitan fashionista!
I'm surprised at the quality of the elegant dresses. All their dresses are priced attractively at below S$60, & the two pieces I picked also came with belts!
Delivery & Returns page.
Every $100 spent at Ooma.sg entitles you one chance to win the following grand prizes:
- $300 worth of Sephora vouchers
- $200 worth of Sephora vouchers
- $100 worth of Sephora vouchers
Terms & conditions:
- All purchases for this lucky draw must be made before 15 December 2012 23:59.
- International purchases are welcome.
- Every $100 spent entitles you to one lucky draw number, which will be emailed to purchaser.
- Winners will be contacted via email & announced on Ooma.sg Facebook on 16 December 2012.
- Ooma.sg reserves the right to change the terms & conditions of this lucky draw at any time without notice.
Have fun shopping at Ooma now! Thank you Ooma, for sponsoring the dresses!