DBS Indulge Underground Supper Club At Mikuni, Fairmont.
Ingredients (20 pax):
2 Teriyaki Unagi (250g)
3 cans Henaff Chicken Liver Pate with Port Wine
2 sprigs of Spring Onion
3 tbsp Mirin, Japanese sweet sake
3 tbsp Goma Shabu sauce
1 tbsp Sesame oil
2 large Tomatoes
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 tsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp Parsley flakes
10 hard-boiled Eggs
½ cup Mayonnaise
½ tsp Black Pepper
- Remove shells from century eggs & rinse well. Separate yolk from "whites" & dice "whites".
- Mash yolk & mix with seasoning (A).
- Wash & cut tomatoes into cubes. Marinate tomatoes with (B) for at least 30 mins.
- Mash hard-boiled eggs & mix with (C).
- Mix marinated tomatoes with egg mayo.
- Heat unagi according to package instruction. Dice & set aside.
- Start laying party cups with 1st layer of egg mayo mixture.
- Throw in unagi. Do not put in too much as it may be too sweet due to the teriyaki sauce.
- Add another layer of egg mayo, then top with century egg "whites".
- Clean & chopped up spring onion. Sprinkle onto party cups, & top with pate & century egg yolk to get your pretty Twin-Egg Henaff French Pate! Serve chilled. Bon Appetite!
Below are few other treats that I'd made for my previous batches of students. Click on the links for the recipes! Have fun!