Go Retro With CasaBento Pink Cocolon Bento Box Kit after receiving the cute pinky lunch box set & made the teddy bear together with fresh fruits, & also a Japanese Steamed Egg which drew a great response. Now, I'm gonna show you how I made this endearing teddy!
Ingredients (1 teddy bear):
1 slice of Raisin Bread
1 tbsp Tuna flakes in Olive oil
Cheese & Seaweed for nose
Crabstick for ribbon
1 short string of Instant Noodle
Dash of Pepper
- Cut off sides from bread. Do not dispose edges. Keep for making the ears. Remove 2 raisins & set aside.
- Flatten bread using a rolling pin.
- Place tuna onto bread.
- Cut a piece of cling wrap on hand. Wrap bread into a ball. Press firmly to seal. Use water at the edges if necessary.
- Roll the edges you save earlier to make the ears. Insert small piece of noodle to hold the ear in place & stick it into the face.
- Start decorating the face by adding raisins for the eyes, seaweed & cheese for nose, crabstick for ribbon if you're making for a girl. Bingo! Here's your cute Teddy Bear Sandwich!
If teddy bear is not your cup of tea, here's more on Making Cute Bento Sandwiches!