You must be thinking you'll need a lot of patience & time folding these bags, but that's not necessary. I do this bi-monthly, whenever I'm watching the TV. I just have to forgo snacking while watching my fave TV programme. Lol! It's easy.
The other technique that I'm sharing with you is what we cabin crew do onboard the plane. I used to take those inflight sales bags & fold them to make storage trays for kitchen tools in the aircraft galley. So let's watch this clip on how to fold the bags first.
Folding Plastic Bags For Storage:
- Straighten & flatten the bag. Fold into half.
- Fold again into quarter.
- Flip one end of the bag to form a triangle.
- Fold again to make another. Repeat till you reach the other end.
- Flip the end to form a triangle.
- Tuck the sharp corner into the fold.
- Bingo! You've got a nice & neat triangular bag!
Making Storage Tray:
- Remove handle from carrier.
- Most carriers will have cardboards to hold the handle. Fold the carrier inwards using the cardboard as a guideline.
- Keep folding until you've reached your desired height.
- Tada! Here's your storage tray to keep those folded plastics bags in place!
Plastic Flowers now!