Vitacost, I get to go for another US$75 shopping spree! My orders has just arrived, all nicely bubble-wrapped! During my last shopping @ Let Your Fingers Do The Walking At Vitacost, I bought stuff mostly for my pet Shiztsu, Candy. This time, I ventured into their Vitamins & Supplements section. Here's my order list:
High-potency multi-vitamin with 21 essential vitamins & minerals—plus powerful antioxidants such as green tea, resveratrol, CoQ10 & more.*
#Note: To complete your daily nutritional needs, we suggest adding Vitacost Calcium & Magnesium, which provides recommended DV levels of calcium (500 mg, as calcium citrate malate, the most absorbable form) & magnesium (250 mg).
Vitacost Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D provides two minerals plus vitamin D in one convenient formula.
How does Vitacost Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D support health?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous & immune systems.*
- Magnesium helps build strong bones by converting vitamin D to its active form & setting in motion key enzymes that stimulate bone cells.*
- Magnesium contributes to calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle & nerve function.*
- Combines minerals & vitamin D in one convenient formula.
- Good source of two forms of calcium, calcium citrate & calcium malate, for optimal absorption.
- Features vitamin D3, which is considered superior to vitamin D2.
- Contains 100 servings per bottle.
- Incredible value!
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy & safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards & requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
With all the convincing above, the high ratings from their customers + 50% off 2nd bottle, there's no reason why I shouldn't try Vitacost house brands.
As I need to keep my weight to under 3lbs to take advantage of Vitacost low shipping rate of US$2.99 to Singapore (has just been adjusted to US$8.99 due to increasing cost from carrier), I also picked the Barielle Nail Protect Plus Color Kit:
- Nail Strengthening Varnish with Prosina™
- DBP Free • Fromaldehyde Free • Toluene Free
- Nude • Light Pink • Dark Pink
Like what you saw? Well, Luxury Haven will be holding another Giveaway soon, courtesy of Vitacost. 1 lucky reader will walk away with US$75 to shop at Vitacost!!