The Carmelized Chocolate Mousse was the last item in the menu, rounding off my DBS Masterclass With Chef Julien Bompard At AFC Cooking Studio.
70g Egg Yolk
400g Whipped Cream
- Chop chocolate coarsely.
- Whisk cream till peak is formed.
- Over medium heat, cook sugar till it turns caramel brown. * Only turn the pan. Do not use spatula or caramel will get stuck in spatula.
- Remove from stove & pour in cream.
- Add chopped chocolates & stir till melted. Add yolk.
- Keep mixture aside until it cools.
- Fold the cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Keep refrigerated for at least 3hrs before serving.
Le Saint Julien French Summer Terrine Recipe
‘Le Saint Julien’ Duo Custard & Pan-seared Foie Gras Recipe