CP Foods, these neatly packed Gyoza were delivered in a handy cooler bag. So on this lazy afternoon, I decided to turn these Gyoza into a simple & healthy lunch with Spinach.
Here's how to make this dish:
10 pcs CP Chicken Gyoza
1 tsp minced Garlic
1 tsp minced Ginger
2 tsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Cornstarch
1 tbsp Olive oil for cooking veg
2 tsp Olive oil for Gyoza
- Dispose roots from vegetables & cut up spinach into bite-size lengths. Rinse thoroughly.
- Heat oil & sautéed garlic still fragrant. Add veg, oyster sauce, ginger & stir-fry.
- Cover & let it cook for about 2 mins. Add sesame oil & cornstarch, & mix well. Transfer onto serving plate & serve hot with delicious CP Chicken Gyoza!
- Heat oil & pan-fry over medium heat until bottom of gyoza is golden brown.
- Add 1/3 cup of water into the frying pan & cover for about 5 mins. Remove cover once water has evaporated & cook for another few mins till bottom are crispy. Serve with vegetables for a healthier choice.
Made with top-quality ingredients & with no preservatives added, every gyoza promises to be of mouth-watering & tantalising goodness! CP Chicken Gyoza could be a guilt-free meal by itself, or simply as a side dish, snack, appetizer or finger food for any occasion.
400g family pack comes with 20pcs.