DBS Masterclass With Chef Julien Bompard At AFC Cooking Studio. Chef Julien showed us how easy it was to make this "Provencale" Zucchini Terrine with Tomato Gazpacho.
200g Baby Spinach
2 pieces Red Bell Pepper
250ml Whipping Cream
Nutmeg to taste
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut the zucchini into medium-sized dices.
- Cut the bell pepper into small dices.
- Trim & clean spinach leaves.
- Over induction "15", heat a non-stick pan.
- Drizzle some olive oil & add zucchini.
- Saute for 2 mins & then add spinach.
- Saute spinach till soft.
- Transfer the vegetables to a food processor.
- Blend till it becomes puree with bits of chunks & transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add the egg, one by one.
- Pour the cream & add bell pepper.
- Fold with spatula & season to taste.
- Pour the mixture into a terrine mould.
- Bake in oven at 170° for 30 mins.
- Set aside after cooking & refrigerate for at least 2 hrs before serving. Bon Appetit!
Head over to ‘Le Saint Julien’ Duo Custard & Pan-seared Foie Gras Recipe to learn how to make this special dish too!