Happy Call Pan! No mess in the kitchen at all with this wonderful kitchen gadget! Jon did all the cooking & for once, I was the camera man!
¼ cup Corn Kernels
2 tbsp Cooking Oil
3 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Honey
½ pkt Coffee powder
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Coffee Powder
- Heat oil in pan in low heat & add (B).
- Add kernels into pan when butter melts & stir evenly.
- When mixture is bubbling, close pan but leave a small gap & let the magic began!
- Lift up cover slightly more when kernels start to pop.
- Turn off fire & open pan when popcorns are ready. Be careful, they will still continue to pop.
- Transfer to container & set aside.
- Heat pan in low heat & add (A). Stir evenly. Turn off fire when the blend starts to bubble.
- Pour the honey-coffee combination onto popcorn.
- Mix well while it's hot.
- The mixture will harden when cool & you're ready to snack!
- For the buttered version, it's easy. Just add 2 tbsp cooking oil & 3 tbsp butter into the pan to make your Buttered Popcorns!