300g large Prawns
Dash of salt
3 tsp minced Garlic
3 tsp Butter
½ tsp dried Parsley Flakes
Dash of Black Pepper
1 tsp Butter
2 tsp Mozzarella Cheese
1 tsp Parmesan Cheese
3 small bowls of cooked rice
1 tsp Sunflower Seeds
2 tsp Butter
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces. Soak in salt water. Drain & set aside. I'm not sure how true this is, but I read somewhere ages ago that salt water helps to remove any worms hidden inside the broccoli. I've since adopted this method & never dare to challenge that.
- Rinse & butterfly prawns. Devein & rinse again. Rub prawns lightly with salt.
- Spread the Garlic mixture thinly on the prawns. Not too thick layer or you'll be biting into raw garlic.
- Grease baking tray & arrange prawns neatly on it.
- Preheat oven on high heat. Grill for about 7-10 mins depending on your oven.
- While the prawns are in the oven, quickly blanch broccoli in boiling water & drain.
- Grease casserole. Put the broccoli in it & mix well with butter. Top with Mozzarella, then Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 250° for about 3-5 mins or till golden brown.
- Grease a bowl with butter. Mix sunflower seeds into cooked rice & scoop into bowl. Turn bowl upside down onto serving plate. When prawns & broccoli are ready, transfer onto serving plate & you'll get a delicious meal.