Invitation To OpenRice Cooking Event At De Dietrich. Have fun cooking!
200g Beef Sirloin
100g Mixed Salad
- Clean sirloin & portion beef into thick chunks.
- Marinate beef in sweet miso for one day.
- Ensure that beef is thawed to room temperature.
- Saute beef using a pan on induction hob until cooked.
- Slice beef & place on a baking tray.
- Cover beef with miso & bake in the oven with top heat for 5mins.
- Place mixed salad on the side of the plate & your Beef Sirloin Misozuke is ready to be served.
Salmon Sashimi with Japanese Shiso Sauce Recipe!