Rosemary: Invigorates, revitalizes & increases energy & blood circulation in tired feet.
Calendula: Known to moisturize dry skin, replenishes the roughest areas to smooth the skin.
Today, I'm gonna introduce you to a pampering Foot Care-Regimen; sharing with you some Tips to a Healthy Happy Feet, & how to let the herbs work & relieve pressure & stress from your feet:
Indulge in Kneipp® Foot Bath Crystals (S$37.45, 500g). Fill the cap up to the edge of the inner ring with bath crystals. Soak feet for about 10 mins in ankle-deep water & towel dry.
Properties: Triple-effect by cleansing tired & burning feet, soothing & invigorating them. Helps increase circulation due to essential rosemary oil while preparing feet for additional treatments. Calendula blossom extract regenerates & smoothes sensitive & stressed areas. *Kneipp® Foot Bath Crystals are even safe to use for diabetics.
Tips: A quick easy way to enjoy a foot bath, plug your tub, pour salts, turn the shower on & enjoy a stimulating aromatherapy shower with a therapeutic foot bath!
Apply a thin layer of Kneipp® Foot Repair (S$34.90, 100ml) & massage evenly into skin using soft pressure.
Properties: Buttery & rich cream with emollient & moisturizing properties due to its ingredients shea butter, 10% urea, panthenol & vitamin E. Because of its rich skincare properties, the Kneipp® Foot Repair is especially suitable for diabetics & help prevent athlete’s foot.
Tips: For an incredibly moisturizing treatment, apply Foot Butter liberally to the feet & massage in gently just before going to bed. Put on a pair of cotton socks & allow the Foot Repair to unfold its full effect overnight.
Apply Kneipp® Anti-Callus-Salve (S$27.90, 50ml) several times a day to callused & cracked skin areas & massage softly into feet.
Properties: The Anti-Callus Salve helps improve the appearance of callused skin in only 7 days. Skin is nourished, smoothing rough areas & improving texture.
What I Like:
I was intoxicated with the aromatic scent of the entire range of Happy Feet. My feet were soft & tender immediately after my Foot Bath Crystals soak. It was very relaxing! As I've rather dry skin, the Foot Repair Cream was a treat to my poor feet. After application, I put on my socks & went to bed to let the herbs work on my feet. My feet was like given a new lease of life the next morning, well moisturized & tender. And it smells great too! The Anti-Callus-Salve is a joy to have as it worked wonderfully especially on my heels. Wanna try these products??
It's Giveaway time again! More than S$1,550 Kneipp products had already been given away to Luxury Haven's readers. Another piece of good news! I've quite a handful of M'sians readers asking if they can take part too if they've someone to collect the prize on their behalf. The answer is "YES"! I've decided to open the contest to our friendly neighbour "Malaysia" too, as long as you've someone in Singapore to collect your winning prize.
In fact, in my last National Day Giveaway: Limited Edition Kneipp Citrus Body Lotion & Foot Cream, Reana Claire of Malaysia was one of the lucky 5 who walked away with the limited edition range worth S$80!! Well, her son is living in S'pore & will be collecting the prize for her!
- Participants have to be 25 years old & above to join the Giveaway.
- Giveaway is Open to Residents of Singapore.
- Giveaway is Open to Malaysians, only if you've someone in Singapore to collect the prize on your behalf. *Kneipp does not deliver the prizes. Winners will need to provide a letter of authorization, allowing the person to collect the prize on your behalf.
- Winners will be picked via Random.org.
- Contest begins 13 Aug 2012 & ends at 9pm on 20 August 2012.
- Results will be announced within a week. No email notification will be sent, so please look out for announcement here or in Facebook. Follow This Blog Via Email (right-hand side of the blog) & have the announcement delivered right into your mailbox!
- Winners will have 48 hrs to acknowledge their winnings in the comment box, or another winner will be selected.
- Winners are to share photos of their prize in their Facebook & tag Kneipp & Luxury Haven.
How to participate:
- "Like" Kneipp & Luxury Haven to qualify for the draw.
- Click on the pix above & it'll bring you to a similar pix in Facebook.
- Copy & paste the msg: "Share & Win Kneipp Limited Edition Citrus Body Lotion & Foot Cream worth S$80+! 5 Sets to be won!!" & share the pix on your FB wall. Make sure it's set to Public so we can see the pix on your wall.
- Tag 5 of your friends in the pix!
- Leave your comments with Name & Email once you've "liked" & "shared" in the comment box below, so that we can verify your entry & enter your name to the draw.
- Do not sign in as "Anonymous"!!
Kneipp Singapore Outlets
- 2 Jurong East Central 1 #B1-05 Jcube Mall
- 252 North Bridge Road #B1-44L Raffles City Shopping Centre
- LINK BRIDGE 62 Collyer Quay #02-01 to 04 OUE Link
- 3 Temasek Boulevard Suntec City Mall #02-105
- Choa Chu Kang North 6 #B1-08/09 Yew Tee Point
- 1 Kim Seng Promenade #B1-14/15 Great World City
Guardian Health & Beauty:
- 290 Orchard Road # B1-20/24 Paragon
- 101 Thomson Road #B1 United Square
- 930 Yishun Ave 2 # B1-01/02 Northpoint Shopping Centre
- 2 Jurong East Street 21 #01-57 IMM Building
- Novena Hospital 38 Irrawaddy Rd.#01-08/09/10/11
- 1 Woodlands Square #B1-28/29/30 Causeway Point
- 23 Serangoon Central #B1-62/63 Serangoon NEX
Uchino Bath Designs:
- Takashimaya Departmental Stores: 391 Orchard Road, Basement 1
- Isetan Katong Departmental Stores: 80 Marine Parade Road, Parkway Parade
Winners For Kneipp Body Lotion & Anti-Callus-Salve!