Healthy, mobile joints & cartilage are crucial for quality of life, no matter what your age. Glucosaminsulfate & Chondoitinsulfate are natural components of articular cartilage & connective tissue. Vitamin C is essential for building collagen, while Zinc plays an important role in bone build-up & Vitamin E helps protect cells.
This Gluten-free Vanilla-flavoured pleasant tasting supplement should be dissolved in ice water for maximum enjoyment.
Kneipp® Magnesium + Calcium + D3 Effervescent Tablets (S$14.90, 20 Tablets)
Magnesium + Calcium + D3 Beneficial for heart, muscles & bones. Calcium is essential for keeping bones healthy. Kneipp Magnesium + Calcium + D3, made from natural mineral & combined with Vitamin D3 & Calcium, provides body with essential nutrients in times of physical & mental stress.
Although we require dietary supplements to restore what we may be lacking our diet, food supplements are no replacement for a balanced & varied diet + healthy lifestyle. So let's all work towards Healthy Living!
Wake up your senses with Kneipp range of teas! Kneipp has been producing contemporary products made with the very best natural ingredients since 1891. Kneipp® Herbal Teas are naturally caffeine-free & contains no artificial colouring, aromas or flavouring.
In my previous post on Try Kneipp Quality Bath, Body & Tea Products Today, I've talked about Red Bush (Calming Herbal Tea) & the Welterusten Good Night (Promotes Healthy Sleep). This time, I got to try another two of Kneipp Tea range (S$9.60 for 30 g, 15 x 2g tea bags). The good thing when you’re drinking herbal tea, you'll get aromatherapy at the same time. So re-energize & refresh with these range of uplifting teas!
An invigorating lemon scented herbal tea with stinging nettle, green yerba maté & natural lemon extract. This tea contributes to your beauty & well-being in a positive way. Enjoy the aromatic blend of exclusive herbs & feel all around beautiful & good.
Stinging Nettle (Cleansing Herbal Tea)
Fresh stinging nettles are well known for their sting, but when made into a tea they do not have this effect. Kneipp® Stinging Nettle Herbal Tea has cleansing properties & promotes general health. The added lemon gives the tea a refreshing flavour.
Thank you Kneipp, for this goodie bag!
Previous reviews on Kneipp products:
- Luxury Haven's Kneipp 3rd Giveaway: Arnica Body Massage Oil & Warming Foot Balm!
- Kneipp Almond Blossom for Dry & Sensitive Skin + Giveaway Worth Over S$400!!
- Try Kneipp Quality Bath, Body & Tea Products Today!
Kneipp Products are available at:
- 2 Jurong East Central 1 #B1-05 Jcube Mall
- 252 North Bridge Road #B1-44L Raffles City Shopping Centre
- LINK BRIDGE 62 Collyer Quay #02-01 to 04 OUE Link
- 3 Temasek Boulevard Suntec City Mall #02-105
Guardian Health & Beauty:
- 290 Orchard Road # B1-20/24 Paragon
- 101 Thomson Road #B1 United Square
- 930 Yishun Ave 2 # B1-01/02 Northpoint Shopping Centre
- 2 Jurong East Street 21 #01-57 IMM Building
- Novena Hospital 38 Irrawaddy Rd.#01-08/09/10/11