CasaBento Pink Cocolon Bento Box Kit, together with Fresh Fruits & a Teddy Bear Sandwich. Aren't they cute?
Wanna #CookForFamily? I'm joining Daniel’s Food Diary to be part of the 100 bloggers for the awesome event. Check out my meal @ Singapore Bloggers Unite To #CookForFamily!
A meal doesn't need to be complicated. I'm sure a simple Bento Lunch Box like this makes a difference, so let's make an effort to cook for our family this weekend!
I know a lot of you are screaming for this recipe after my 1st post on these cute bento box & food. My apology for the long wait. Let's get cooking!
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Tobiko
- ½ Shitake Mushroom (sliced)
- 1 Surimi Crab Stick
- 1 Ginkgo Nut
- 4 x Half egg shells of Chicken Broth or Dashi
- Pinch of Salt
- Beat egg with salt & broth. Strain.
- Placed ingredients in steaming cup.
- Pour egg mixture into cup. Cover with cling wrap & steam till custard is set, about 7 mins, depending on your steamer & container.
- Use a cocktail stick to check if egg is ready.
- Top with Tobiko & serve your silky steamed egg hot.