Happy Call Pan, which delivered almost similar results. For my dinner, I've also tried cooking my home-made Fermanted Beancurd Chicken Wings with the magic pan & it tasted great! Here's how to cook your very own Spicy Celery With Prawns, restaurant style!
9 medium-large Prawns
2-3 Celery Sticks
1 tbsp Heibe Hiam (Spicy Shrimp) or XO Sauce
1 tsp Oyster Sauce
- Remove shells & devein prawns. Rinse & set aside. We only use the body for this recipe. You may keep the heads in the fridge to make stock or for other uses.
- Remove outer layer of Celery using a vegetable peeler (optional). Rinse, cut & set aside.
- Heat pan. Add chilli paste & fry till fragrant. Throw in celery, water & mix well.
- Add prawns.
- HCP user: Cover & shake well. Flip pan & heat for 1-2 mins & turn pan over again. Open pan to check. Prawns are cooked when turn pink. Else, cover pan & heat till steam emits from pan. Add water if necessary.
- Non-HCP user: Stir fry prawns with celery. Cover for 1-2 mins. Prawns are cooked when turn pink. You’ll smell the Heibe Hiam fragrant when ready!
An amazing blogger who’s especially good with words &
I’m always impressed with her beautiful writings.
Slow Cooking Kitchen
A charming & witty blogger whom I’ve just met.
Love her food presentation!
A very supportive & lovely blogger
who delights me with her Indian food posts.
I apologize for my tardy response to your kind gestures as I've been inundated with product reviews. Thank you once again ladies, for these beautiful Awards that make me realize there’s so much love in the blogging world.
It feels great to know that I’m always in your mind. Just want you to know that each & every of your wonderful comments mean a lot to me, & I always look forward to reading them. For those who haven’t met these bloggers, do check out their marvellous blogs!