1 Flower Crab
1 sprig Spring Onion
500ml Chicken broth
5 tbsp Carnation Evaporated Milk
1 tso Oyster sauce
½ tsp Salt
! tsp minced Ginger
2 tsp Chinese Cooking Wine
- When choosing crab, get one with roes for tastier soup base.
- Wash crab thoroughly. Remove crab legs by twisting & pulling them off. Loosen shell by lifting it, then turning crab over to remove shell by peeling it apart from body as shown in pix .
- Dispose gills from body. Rinse crab.
- Crack the legs.
- Cut off roots from Enoki & set aside.
- Heat broth & add crabs. Simmer for about 10 mins. Over-cooking will turn meat tough.
- Add Enoki, Spring Onion, Milk, seasonings & stir well. Lastly, add wine to your aromatic soup & you’re ready to serve your tasty dish!