I’ve been to many facials at beauty salons, but they're not quite the same. So I was delighted when invited for a facial session at the EHA Skincare.
EHA Clinic & Skincare.
Serene commended that I’ve very good skin, except that it’s a little on the dry side. She suggested to me the EHA Intense Hydrating Facial @ S$150.
The Hydrating Facial was selected specifically based on my skin’s needs & condition. It’s designed as an intensive boost & is perfect for dry, dehydrated, stressed or tired complexions.
75 mins Facial:
- Make-up removal & cleansing.
- Gentle exfoliation using EHA Gentle Exfoliating Gel.
- Cool steam (10 minutes). *It’s rare as most beauty salons use the hot steam to open up the pores. According to Serene, Cool steam is not so harsh on the skin & perfect for those with sensitive or delicate skin. I like this step; very stimulating & refreshing.
- Eyebrow trimming & shaping.
- Scrub. *Achieving radiant skin begins with the Scrubber machine. She first applied a layer of gel onto my face, then turn on the machine & use a metal plate to scrub my face. There was a tinkling sensation, bearable but just slightly uncomfortable at the eye area. Serene said this is normal. The special machine, combining the product, removes dead skin leaving a glow on the face.
- Light extraction.
- Hydrating gel masque.
- Relaxing face & shoulder massage. *What I found different here is, while most face massage is done during cleansing, a relaxing face & shoulder massage was given at this stage, between the interval of the two masks.
- Treatment & eye mask. A 20-min Jasmine Treatment Mask was applied, plus a warm Eye Mask.
- Applying EHA eye gel, moisturizer & sunblock to complete the facial.
After my rejuvenating facial, Serene handed me some EHA products to try. Besides specializing in beautifying & treating our skin from inside out, EHA Skincare also offers their very own skincare products, well-suited for Asian skin:
- EHA Moisturising Gel (50ml, S$88)
- EHA Whitening Eye Cream (15ml, S$108)
- EHA Gentle Exfoliating Gel (50ml, S$68)
Check out EHA Clinic & Skincare Product Review You Mustn’t Miss! Special thanks to Dr Tam, Serene & Kristen for making the kind arrangement!
The above facial is available at EHA Skincare, 260 Orchard Road #05-05 The Heeren, Singapore 238855. Tel: +65 6235-3325
Make your appointment now, for your consultation with Dr Tam or his dedicated team of specialized personnel, or head over to Mother’s Day Giveaway: EHA Facial & Skincare Products! to participate in the contest!