What’s in the box:
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser with SPF 20 (5.3ml)
- Moisturizing formula hydrates skin, softening & easing fine, dry lines
- Leaves a natural, dewy finish
- Features an antioxidant vitamin complex that acts as a free radical scavenger
- Extremely long-wearing, stays colour true & wears evenly
- 40ml for S$68, avail @ Sephora
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (2ml)
- Water-based & does not clog pores
- Enriched with Vitamins A, C & E for antioxidant power
- Ideal for all skin types
- Holds makeup all day & leaves it looking fresh
- 50ml for S$52, avail @ Sephora
Lemongrass House Shower Gel (30ml)
Made with infusions of skin-loving botanical extracts such as green tea & sea kelp to moisturize & soften, refreshing cucumber, & topped with softening aloe vera & glycerin, this vegetable-based concoction will cleanse your body without overdrying. 120ml for S$9, 260ml for S$18, avail @ Lemongrass House.
Kinohimitsu BB drink (2 x 50ml bottles)
Uncover your hidden radiance & activate youthful, healthy-looking skin with a delicious daily dose of Kinohimitsu J’pan BB Drink.
For maintenance: 1 bottle every 3 days.
650ml x 6 for S$39.90 avail @ BellaBox
Enavose H2Osis Black Tea Quench Mask (15ml)
This invigorating mask harnesses the power of Kombucha (Sweet Black) Tea to help skin retain a higher level of hydration, leaving it soft, supple & radiant.
Rice peptides protect your skin from collagen degradation, & help delay premature skin aging. 50ml for S$59.50, avail @ Suntec & Tangs Vivocity
Moa Green Balm
What can you use Móa Green Balm for?
Use directly on dry skin, or as a hair mask to bring dull strands back to life. Works to renew dry, itchy skin conditions such as eczema & psoriasis, & soothes bumps, bites, sunburns & grazes. This balm also does wonders as a facial cleanser & aftershave balm!
Fantastic multi-purpose miracle pot of healing, nourishment & relief. Móa Green Balm will become a staple in your medicine cabinet & first aid kit.
50ml for S$30.90, avail @ BellaBox
Here’s 5 Tips to Achieve Flawless Beauty by Shelley Travers, Bellabox Beauty Editor:
- Sleeping Beauty: Aim for at least 7hrs of sleep a night to be at your beautiful best.
- Prevent Fine Lines: Give skin a boost with a glycolic acid peel to speed up cell turnover. Glycolic acid is a natural exfoliator & moisturizer that helps to “unglue” dead skin cells whiles drawing moisture into new skin cells.
- Disguise Dark Circles: The trick to hiding dark circles is to counteract them with a toned concealer. Try one that’s yellow based & one/two shades lighter than your foundation.
- Prime: Primer is perhaps the most important step to creating flawless skin. Not only do they even skin tone, smooth out fine lines, wrinkles & even reduce the appearance of pores, but they diffuse light, meaning your skin glows with natural beauty.
- Prevent Shine: Buy yourself a very big brush! A large brush will help to achieve an airbrushed look & control shine throughout the day. Dip a large, fluffy brush in loose translucent powder & apply lightly all over.
Other BellaBox Reviews: