(Scroll down for answers when you’ve finished all 5 questions) Don’t cheat! Hahaha!
- How do comedians like their eggs?
- What do you call an egg with cowboy boots?
- What do you call an egg that goes on safari?
- What kind of eggs does a confused chicken lay?
- Why did the egg go to school?
Yam Ring Treasures Recipe (佛钵飘香珍宝)
- Funny side up!
- A western omelette!
- An eggs-plorer!
- Scrambled eggs!
- To get "egg-u-cated"!
150g shrimps (peeled)
1 slice of Red Pepper/Capsicum (shredded)
½ Carrot (shredded)
1 sprig of Spring Onion (chopped)
½ tsp Salt
Dash of pepper
½ minced Garlic
2 tsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Whisk eggs lightly & add salt & pepper. Throw in spring onions, carrots & red pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil & sauteed garlic till fragrant. Add shrimps.
- When shrimps turn slightly pinkish, pour in eggs. Turn eggs over when eggs are almost set.
- Transfer to serving plate & have your yummy Shrimp Omelette as a side dish or even as a one-dish meal!