Gryphon Tea gives this dessert an exotic feel, perfect for the festive season and leaves you yelling for more!
1 tsp Lemon Myrtle
- Combine sugar and water in a pot and boil till sugar dissolves. Wash lemons. Using a peeler, add rind thinly from 1 lemon. Throw in lemon myrtle and simmer for 2 mins. * Keep some rind for toppings.
- Leave to cool. Drain and transfer to a tray and chill.
- Cut off lemon tops. Squeeze lemons and add juice to syrup. Freeze for about 4hrs.
- Scrap off everything inside lemons using a spoon and retain as containers.
- Using a food processor, add egg-white to lemon mixture and beat till smooth.
- Put back into tray and freeze for another 4hrs.
- Scoop sorbet into lemon shells. Top with lemon rind and herb, and leave your guests screaming for more!
Check out another recipe using the aromatic herb: Pan-Seared Scallops in Lemon Myrtle Cream