potato patties are crispy on the outside & soft inside, really delicious. I like adding Corn Beef to my recipe but the meat is optional. You must try these if you haven’t & they’re not difficult to make at home.
(Makes 6 Patties)
50g Corn Beef
1 bunch of Spring Onion (chopped)
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
2 tbsp Flour
Oil for frying
- Remove potato skin. Wash & cut into 4 parts. Microwave or steam still soft.
- Use a fork to mash the potato. Add seasonings & mix well.
- Separate Egg-yolk form white. Add Corn Beef, Spring Onions & yolk. Mix thoroughly.
- Mould into patties according to size preference. Heat oil. Lightly coat patties with flour & dip into egg-white before frying.
- Fry till crispy & golden brown & you’ll get your crispy yet soft & mushy Perkedil.
- To make cartoon shape, simple mould into the shape you desire in Step 4.
Check out this cute lunch box I'd made for my son: Bento-licious With CasaBento かわいいお弁当!
How about joining me in making these Cute Quail Eggs Faces This X’mas? Click on the highlighted link to reveal what's in the gift box!