Please have snow & mistletoe & presents on the tree
I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams”
HQ in Finland. But decided to go simple instead, with my fibre optic tree.
I've just made Baked Rice for dinner last evening & I’m dedicating this recipe to you, wishing you lots of presents this X’mas & love in your family.
X’mas. Best part of it, you can even make use of this leftover rice & turn it into an Italian Restaurant Menu as gifts for your friends.
Festive/Party Food at Food Corner for their 1st anniversary!
10 peeled Shrimps
2-3 big Champignon Mushrooms
2 Streaky Bacon
1 cup of leftover Rice
½ can of Campbell Mushroom Chicken
¼ cup of Water
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tsp Breadcrumbs
Mozarella & Parmesan Cheese for topping
- Cut broccoli into small parts & rinse thoroughly. Cut bacon into stripes & slice mushrooms.
- Mix rice, water & mushroom with Campbell.
- Heat oil & fry bacon till fragrant. Drain & set aside.
- Using the scented bacon oil, add butter & stir-fry veg & prawns till half-cooked.
- Preheat oven at 250°. Grease foil with butter. Mix half the ingredients with rice & transfer into foil. Decorate rice mixture with remaining ingredients.
- Top with cheese. Bake rice for 10 mins or till golden brown & you'll get a cheesy delicious Baked Rice.
If you’re presenting the Baked Rice as gifts, be sure to include heating instructions for your guests.
Hope you'll like this simple & economical X'mas gift!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU, MY DEAR!