Ingredients (7” round cake):
12 Oreo cookies
70 g Unsalted Butter (soft)
1 block Cream cheese
2 Oreo cookies
150ml whipping cream
1 tbsp gelatine powder
1 tsp Vanilla essence
19 mini Oreo cookies (topping)
2 Oreo cookies (pound into powder)
- Put cookies in zip-bloc bag & crush it using a roller.
- Put crushed cookies together with butter & blend well.
- Place cake ring onto cake board. Press cookie mixture firmly into the ring & refrigerate for about an hour.
- Bring water to boil & add gelatine. Stir to dissolve.
- Beat cream cheese with whipped cream at medium speed until well combined. Add gelatine, vanilla essence & mix well.
- Remove base from fridge & pour in half of the mixture. Break 2 cookies with fork & throw it in.
- Distribute mixture evenly on the base & refrigerate for about 30 mins.
- Add remaining cream mixture & pour in Baileys. Smooth the mixture with a spatula. Alternatively, you can mix the Baileys with cream mixture before pouring into base if you prefer an even mix. Refrigerate for another hour.
- Remove cake ring. Using a heart-shape mould, pour cookie powder into it.
- Top with mini Oreo cookies & sprinkle some powder on the cake. Viola! You’ll get your delicious Oreo Cookies with Baileys Cheesecake dessert!