With it, I hopped onto the Helsinki Bus. The Audio City Tour lets visitors see the main attractions with 2 stops at the Sibelius Monument & the Rock Church, offering 12 different languages.
The weather wasn’t very good when I was in Helsinki. The climate changed drastically; one minute it was sunny, next it was rainy. Nevertheless, most of the pix turned out well except for some, which were gloomy.
Scene 1: Senate Square & Helsinki Cathedral
Scene 2: Uspenski Cathedral
The Uspenski Cathedral is the largest orthodox church in Western Europe.
Scene 3: Market Square
Continued at Enchanting Helsinki
Well, I hope you’ve enjoyed the 1st part of my tour around Helsinki. It’s now time to introduce you to 2 terrific bloggers, residing far, far away from S’pore; they’re Biren of Roti & Rice, & Rebecka of At Home With Rebecka.
I feel so blissful to receive these awesome awards from them. I've gotten the Versatile Blogger before but Cherry On Top for beautiful blogs with that little bit extra, is my first. Thank you ladies, for having me in mind! Now, the rule of accepting these Awards is to share 7 facts about myself & pass it on to 15 other bloggers. So here are my 7 facts:
- I’m a big kid! My knees go weak with Hello Kitty.
- I love horror movies, enjoy ghost stories. But behind the scene, I cover myself in blanket & refuse to go toilet after that.
- I may appear pampered & spoilt but I’m one of the few Singaporeans who had refused a live-in maid & confinement lady when I’d my kid. And I whipped up a feast for my son’s full-month party, w/o any help :)
- I’m a lousy baker.
- I’ve little tolerance for people who’re rude & unkind.
- I’m born in the year of the snake. So I get the excuse for being the sluggish me. Naturally, my fave pastime is, lazing around lah. Lol!
- I’m a S’porean & proud to be one. I speak both English & Singlish. Heeheehee!
A Little Lunch
HCVVorld of Travels & Photography
Anu’s Healthy Kitchen
In Piscean's Heart
Pinay In Texas Cooking Corner
Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
From My Heart
Si Aki Borneo
Enriching Your Kid
Quay Po Cooks
Travel & Living
The Culinary Lens
I thank you for accepting my appreciation for you! Blogger friends, please be a spot & keep the ball rolling so that other blogs will also get the exposure. Thank you again, for reading my posts & leaving me your wonderful comments!