Lately, there’s a challenge bouncing around the blogging community & I was tagged by 2 lovely bloggers to join in the game.
I recalled the 1st time I visited Quay Po Cooks, I was amazed not just by Veronica's cooking, but also her photography skills. A mommy blogger like myself, she blogs about her yummy recipes as well as her loving family life.
As for A Little Lunch, I was impressed by Kimby's lovely comments the first time she visited my blog recently. I’m glad she did cause I’m enjoying hers too. A new blogger that packs a punch!
Thank you ladies, for thinking of me & adding me to the game! My 7 links:
1) The most beautiful post: 80th Birthday, Ageing Gracefully
2) The most popular post: Encounter With The Deadly Japanese Delicacy
3) The most controversial post: Visit To The Nanking Massacre Site
4) The most helpful post: How To Prepare A Live Lobster
5) A post that was surprisingly successful: Non-bake Delicious Cheesecake
6) A post that did not get the attention it deserves: How to spot that fake bag!
This post, together with a list of Guides to Authentic Bags, generated 0 comments. I guess that was because I’d just started blogging then & didn’t know how to reach out to the audience. I hope that through these posts, I can educate my readers to spend wisely. It'll be great to see your comments on these few posts as well. Please share if you found them useful so your friends can benefit from it too.
7) A post I am most proud of: Laksa, Freebies Galore At Changi Airport
As part of the game, I’m going to tag 7 bloggers to join in the challenge. These are a mixture of bloggers whom I’ve met recently & some I've known for a while. They’ve all been very supportive of my blog & I’d like to thank them for taking their time, leaving me their wonderful comments. So blogger friends, have fun tagging your 7 links to keep the game rolling. Looking forward to your posts!
- A Single Girl's Musings
- Kianfai87 on PlayRole
- What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine
- My Little Space
- From My Heart
I'm really glad to be given the chance to go through my old posts again. I hope you'll also spend some time reading my past articles too. See you there!