My Magic Potion: I thought it would be a great idea to try out my new Truffle Oil & indeed, it worked wonders.
together with my
Tasty Steamed Teochew Pomfret In Foil (清蒸斗鲳)
I'm submitting this recipe to Any One Can Cook: Series 22 @ Taste of Pearl City as it is For beginners, With less ingredients & With minimum amount of time spent.
1 kg Clams
2 tbsp minced Garlic
20g Parsley (chopped)
300ml White Wine (optional)
3 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp Truffle Oil
Dash of salt & pepper
- If you're using fresh Clams & Mussels, click on the relevant links for preparation instructions & other cooking ideas.
- Heat olive oil in foil & add garlic.
- When it’s sizzling, throw in clams, mussels & parsley. Mix well.
- Add wine or stock if you don't take alcohol. Keep stirring till clams & mussels open up.
- Squeeze lemon at this point & mix well.
- Lastly, add Truffle Oil when shellfish opens up. Toss lightly & you’re ready to serve your succulent "Perfumed" Seafood.