1 small squid
1 small fish fillet
5 tbsp of Alfredo Sauce
2-3 pieces of water chestnuts
2 stalks of spring onions (chopped)
2 tsp of corn flour
5 tbsp of breadcumbs
½ tsp of salt
Pinch of black pepper
- Follow the reheating instructions at the back of the box & set sauce aside.
- Wash the chestnuts thoroughly to get rid of the mud. Remove skin & cut it up into tiny pieces.
- Remove the “insides” & skin from squid. Rinse thoroughly & dice it.
- Rinse & mince the fish. Dispose prawn shells & heads. Devein, clean & minced the prawns. Sprinkle a dash of black pepper & mix well.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Scoop up a spoonful of mixture onto your palm & mould into your preference shape. Add about 5 tbsp of breadcumbs onto plate & cover the seafood rolls with the crumbs.
- When oil is hot, lower the rolls gently to prevent breakage & deep-fry till golden brown. Do not over-cook or you’ll lose the rich creamy sauce in your rolls. When done, place it on top of the gratin & serve piping hot.
Penne (portion for one)
Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese
- Cook the Penne according to instructions behind packaging & drain well.
- Mix the Penne with the balanced sauce (remember I "stole" some earlier to make the Seafood Rolls?) & top it up with cheese.
- Grill it for about 5 mins or till cheese brown. Serve it with the Crispy Seafood Roll, which makes a great complement. See above for Gratin pix.