½ pkt of spaghetti
7 pieces of fresh crabmeat
3 pieces of Shitake
4 cloves of garlic (sliced)
½ tsp of chilli peppercorn
1 tbs of mayonnaise
1 tbs of white wine
½ tsp of butter
3 tsp olive oil
2 tsp salt
Pepper to taste
3 pieces of big Shitake
Cream sauce of your choice (Carbonara, Mushroom, Tomato etc)
3 tsp of grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp butter
- Squeeze out the roe & dispose “skin”.
- Mix roe with mayonnaise.
- Rinse & slice the mushroom for pasta; shred the crabmeat & set aside.
- Rub butter all over mushrooms to prepare for grilling. Fill them with cream sauce & sprinkle cheese on top. Put to grill untill brown or for about 5mins.
- Follow the instructions behind the plastic wrapper of the pasta. Different types & brands of pastas require different cooking time. Put 1 tsp oil & 1 tsp salt into boiling water & add spaghetti. I like my pasta Al Dente but leave to cook a little longer if you prefer it softer. Remove & drain. Add butter & mix well.
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil in pan. Add garlic & fry till fragrant. Stir in chilli, mushroom.
- Add pasta, wine & salt, then crabmeat & tarako.
- Stir well & serve with your grilled Shitake.