To make Tiramisu, you can either use Kahlua or Baileys but I’ve decided to try out the new Baileys with Mint Chocolate.
Oh, for first timers, the ladyfinger mentioned here is referring to French cookies & not the okra vegetable.
4 tbs sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
250g mascarpone cheese
5 tbs whipped cream
Kahlua Milk/Baileys Irish Cream
1. Beat cheese & sugar until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla & beat again until fluffy. Transfer to large mixing bowl & set aside.
2. Whip cream until stiff & fold it into cheese mixture.
4. Spread half the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers using a spatula.
5. Repeat with remaining cookies & cheese mixture.
6. Sprinkle with cocoa. Cover with plastic wrap & chill for few hours. 7. Cut & you're ready to serve. Decorate it in anyway you like. Here, I'm using remaining chocolates found in my fridge.