3 pieces of chicken breast or thigh
3 slices of honey-baked ham
12 spinach leaves
Slices of peach
1 tsp of white wine
2 tsp of olive oil
Chopped onion, garlic, parsley
Salt & pepper
- Slice open the chicken breast/thigh & marinade them with salt, pepper, wine & oil.
- Place double layer of spinach on chicken & top with ham. Place chopped onion, garlic & parsley over ham & add peaches.
- Roll chicken tightly & tie with a string.
- Grill chicken roll for about 20 – 25mins.
- When chicken is ready, slice it nicely when cool & it will open up beautifully. Add your favourite sauce when serving.