100g minced pork
1 stalk spring onion
1 century egg
1 salted egg
1 tsp light soya auce
½ tsp dark soya sauce
½ tsp corn flour
Salt, pepper & wine to taste
- Remove prawn shells & devein. Rinse & cut into cubes. Put it into a bowl together with minced pork.
- Discard the outer layer of both the salted & century egg. Boil salted egg (there’s no need to cook the century egg).
- Remove egg shells & dice spring onion, salted & century eggs. If you prefer less salty, don’t use too much salted egg-white.
- Beat chicken egg & add the mixed pork, prawns, eggs, seasonings & water. Mix well. Grease bowl with oil & pour in mixture.
- Steam for about 20mins. Turn the bowl upside down on to a serving plate to reveal your treasures.